By Taddeus McNeal.
In the last Week I have had the please of have conversations with several of my new clients, and they all had a common struggle…coming up with fresh meaningful content.
So I’m going to list 20 great places to help overcome this challenge.
- Existing books-quickly thumbing throw them can offer a treasure chest of ideas.
- Coaching or mentor calls– these conversations open the mind.
- Events– Attending trainings offer a ton of new ideas …take good notes.
- Webinars-Not all are good but often provide clues to what other are looking for.
- Podcast- Full of helpful content and are reoccurring. Great source
- Articles– Offer tons of Niche base ideas.
- Library/books– Reviews of books or updates of old practices work well.
- Past notes– Most people sit them on a shelve and forget great information they already have.
- What hot– TV, social media, radio etc. provide trendy topics…it just works
- Forums– often joining some will lead you to knowing what other are looking for. Great place to get feedback too.
- Guru’s social media– What are the GREAT ONES talking about?
- Guru’s blog– Amazing source. But PLEASE DON’T COPY VERBATIM. It will hurt your SEO
- Guru’s Sales Page– Let other know what you think of them…you my develop Partnerships.
- Clickbank– Find whats selling and piggy back ideas.
- Mag racks– Grocery stores have eye catching content at the counter.
- Billboards– I would not be up if it did not sell. Due to the cost, lots of testing led to that Ad.
- Hashtags– This tells you what people value or are seeing.
- Banner Ads– Use generally after lots of test… work for ideas starters.
- News feeds– Popular sources for the lasted market trends.
- Peers– Many times peers talk about relevant topic and bring good conversation full of ideas. But give them credit if needed.
I use all these things quite often for inspiration and its help me create TONS of content. This more than enough source to Never run out of content creativity.
I hope I prove you some serious value. If this help you in any way leave a Like or a comment. So many would be happy to hear from you.
And for even MORE great tips on how to become a Powerful and more Influential trainer, download these Ebook TODAY!